Personalized Guidance to Help You Retire with Confidence
If you are like most people who are recently retired or planning to retire within the next few years, you are probably seeking answers to one or more of the following questions:
- Do I have enough money saved to retire or do I need to keep working?
- Will my retirement savings generate enough income to cover my expenses for the next 20–30 years?
- How do I generate sufficient income without risking my nest egg?
- How do I ensure that I have adequate resources to cover potential long-term care expenses?
- How do I ensure my children, grandchildren, and favorite charities will get the support they need after I die?
Before we get into the nuts and bolts of financial planning, we start by getting to know you and what makes you tick. This includes your financial goals, your tolerance for risk, and any additional challenges you face. Armed with this information, we then sit down with you to develop a comprehensive financial plan that encompasses the following services